P120 is set in a distinctive landscaped business park environment. It has been designed and built to a high specification throughout to offer first class accommodationSladen Estates
Building P120 is part of the Denby Hall Business Park …built close to the A38 and the M1 at junction 28 on the site of a former opencast mine. The 11,148m² industrial/warehouse unit features eight dock-level access doors, internal eaves height of 10.5m, and high quality two-storey offices.
The building has a very good BREEAM rating with a range of energy efficient features to help reduce running costs and environmental impact.
- Design and detailing of the structural engineering elements of the steel frame warehouse and associated office
- Civil engineering elements, including cut and fill calculations and plateau levels defined to minimise costly exporting of material
- Design of off site Section 38 Highways and Section 104 Sewers
- Design of reinforced earth retaining walls
- Design of drainage and car and lorry park
Bowmer & Kirkland
Henry Mein Partnership
Steel frame warehouse for B2 (general industrial) and B8 (storage and distribution) uses, and associated offices.