Our success as an organisation comes down to the strengths, skills and personalities of our people.
BSP aims to employ some of the best and most talented professionals in the industry. At BSP, we provide training and development opportunities to help our employees gain new skills and experiences, and encourage them to reach their full potential.
We want people to develop at BSP Consulting and promote recruitment from within. This encourages people to progress their careers within the company, either through promotion or a change of role to broaden their experience.
Location: Pride Park Derby
BSP Consulting has an immediate Civil Engineering Vacancy Derby.
The successful candidate will be employed to work in our Derby office, within our experienced civil engineering design team.
We are a well-established engineering consultancy business that was founded in 1999 with a healthy pipeline of work.
BSP are civil, structural, environmental, geotechnical and transportation engineers.
The firm is an SME with over 60 employees working for both public and private clients in a range of sectors including housing, education, health, retail, commercial, industrial, heritage, care and leisure.
BSP recognise that people are our biggest asset and their performance is the key to the quality of service we provide.
Through investing in our recruitment, training, and development of employees we will retain the best possible talent.
We adopt best practice in HR and training and aim to be an employer of choice.
We promote Staff Engagement & Life balance by providing:
• Flexible working hours – via a flexible working hours policy
• Retirement Benefits – Company Pension Scheme for all employees
• Wellbeing – Westfield Health – Chamber Primary Health Cash Plan for all employees
• Childcare subsidies – via an Edenred Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Parental Leave – Maternity/Paternity
• Staff Pay/holidays – Sick Leave
• We provide Safe Spaces for people to exercise religious beliefs
• Training – We offer Leadership training, learning and development
• Engagement – An annual subsidised team building day which includes sporting activities; along with an annual subsidised BBQ & Xmas Doo
• Promotion Prospects – discussed at annual appraisals
• Loyalty to Staff – Length of Service Policy -Years of service Bonuses – 5-10-15 year service.
We have received a gold CSR accreditation – the highest level awarded by CSR Accreditation, which delivers the standard for corporate social responsibility.
We are an equal opportunities employer, we provide work experience, apprenticeships and training for young people.
We are a SMAS work safe consultant and are ISO: 9001:2015 quality accredited.
In July 2020 BSP successfully achieved BIM Level 2 BSI Kitemark certification for BSP, Appointed Party (TIER 2) Structural, Civil and Transportation Engineering Consultancy complying with BIM in accordance with ISO 19650-1:2018, ISO 19650-2:2018, UK National Annex and BS 1192-4.
Covid 19 – All BSP employees can work effectively from home as they have access to company network, software and are proven to work efficiently in this way during the current crisis.
BSP Consulting offices are also certified Covid secure enabling any staff that wish to work from the office can do.More Details